As a Birth Professional
I am dedicated to supporting you and encouraging you to be confident in your abilities and strength. This service description and agreement explains my scope of practice and our agreement to work together before, during, and after the birth of your newest addition!
My Role as a Birth Doula
- Support and assist you during your pregnancy, labor, and in the immediate postpartum period.
- Provide emotional, physical, and educational support.
- Assist in creating a birth plan that addresses concerns and preferences about labor.
- Care and support is based on individualized and specific needs.
Services You'll Recieve
Home Visits & Birth Planning
(2) prenatal visits held in the client’s home or via ZOOM.
Discuss your wishes for birth, support, and practice hands-on measures to prepare for labor.
Together, we discuss the basics of childbirth education, concerns, and questions.
Support is provided to the family through text, email, or phone calls from the date of hiring to the immediate postpartum period.
As the doula, I am there for you from the moment of active confirmed labor through the first 1 to 2 hours following birth to ensure your needs are met.