Newborn Care & Education.
As a Postpartum Professional
I am dedicated to supporting and empowering you. This service description and agreement explain my scope of practice and our agreement to work together.
My Role as a Postpartum Doula
- Provide physical, emotional, and educational support to you and your family.
- Care and support is based on family individualized and specific needs.
- Provide practical support and opportunities for parents to rest and engage in personal care.
- Postpartum tasks determined to be a priority by you and your family.
- New Parent Support
- Providing local sources and referrals
- Educating about infant care and postpartum healing.
- Breastfeeding & Feeding Support
- Diapering, infant soothing, and organization.
- Preparing infant bottles, formula, cleaning feeding equipment.
- Washing and folding baby wear
- Washing dishes
- Tiding areas
- Grocery errands pick-ups covered by family.
- Maternal Support
- Light snack preparation.
- Minimum of 4 hour visit shifts
- Support via text/email/call during office hours (8:00am – 5:00pm M-F)
- Scheduled and confirmed on repeating days and times agreed upon.